Two-month revision plan, with what topics to do on each day.
How to use these…
- Each session should only be 25 minutes.
- This works out at as one hour of revision per subject each week. This is a very reasonable amount of work to be doing!
- Some session will be easier than others.
- Don’t skip any sessions
- If you can’t do a session change it to a break day
- This is the minimum amount of revision you should be doing if you want to get a top grade or to do science at A-Level you need to do the extended plan as well.
- The extended plan includes long session for doing whole papers
- Following these revision plans does not guarantee you getting the grade you want.
- Use the faces to see where you need to do extra revision
If you want to start early…
- Start with the topics you’re not good at
- Fit in practice papers
- Do some mathsy questions
- Practice 6-mark questions
- Go over topics you don’t feel happy with
- Watch the whole topic videos
- Use your flashcards